Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge
820 Sundial Bridge Drive, Redding, CA, 96001, United States
4.2/5 9 reviews
Sheraton Redding Hotel at The Sundial Bridge
Discover Northern California's newest hidden gem, Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge - and experience contemporary elegance, resort-style comfort, and unmatched natural beauty. Nestled within the grounds of the 300-acre Turtle Bay Exploration Park in Redding, CA, this LEED-certified, pet-friendly hotel captures the magnificence of the area in unforgettable fashion.
We welcome you with intuitively designed accommodations, thoughtful resort amenities, and unparalleled access to the region's awe-inspiring outdoor attractions. Stroll along The Sundial Bridge, one of the biggest working sundials in the world, or explore the extensive Sacramento River Trail Stem, with its views of Mt. Shasta and gorgeous gardens. Northern California’s stunning beauty is on full display, and Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge places you in the heart of it all.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Turtle Bay Family Package
Redding is a great place to bring the whole family! Enjoy our convenient location near the amazing Turtle Bay Exploration Park when you book our Turtle Bay Family Package:
- Overnight accommodations
- Admission to Turtle Bay Exploration Part for two adults and two children
- Two nectar cups to feed lorikeets at Paul Bunyan's Forest Camp
- Breakfast for two adults and two children
- Special turtle turndown amenity
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and mention rate plan LBPKG.
Let’s do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Self-parking: $10
- Complimentary WiFi
- SPG Category 3
- 130 Rooms, including six suites
- An executive 1,200 square foot Club lounge
- 1,000 square foot workout room with a view of the pool and Paul Bunyan's Forest Camp
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
THE IDEAL LOCATION FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING IN REDDING
Consider Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge for your next event. With flexible indoor and outdoor space and capacity for up to 400 people, our resort offers the perfect backdrop for your gathering.
- 4,000 square foot Ballroom/Meeting Space with doors opening to the pool/patio area for evening events
- An enviable outdoor event location: Santiago Terrace
- LEED-certified venue
- Additional meeting space available at Turtle Bay Exploration Park