Don't leave your four-legged friend behind! Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge is proud to be dog-friendly. For a pet fee of $45, we invite your pup to join in on the fun. Our hotel offers a variety of ways to pamper your dog while in Redding:
- Miles of pet-friendly dog walking trails, right outside of the hotel
- Gourmet menu for pets at our restaurant, Mosaic
- Delightful dog treats upon arrival
- Pet-walking, pet-sitting, dog grooming, and veterinary services available
- Water and food bowls, placemats, waste bags
- Available for use during your stay are creature comforts like specialized bedding, crates, collars, and leashes
- Weekly Yappy Hour - organic gourmet dog treats for pups and cocktails for owners!
We kindly request these special guests stay on their leash at all times when in public areas. Additionally, please do not leave your dog alone in your guest room at any time.
To make trip planning easy for our pet pals, we’ve put together a list of favorite dog-friendly attractions near Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge.
- Happy Tails Barkery & Pet Supplies
- Pet Town Self-Serve Pet Wash & Supply
- Treats Natural Pet Marketplace
- Benton Dog Park
- Turtle Bay East Park
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest
- Sacramento River Trail