Set the tone for a successful meeting or event at Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge. We welcome you with 80,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space and a one-of-a-kind location on the grounds of Turtle Bay Exploration Park in Redding, CA.
Choose among our state-of-the-art, LEED-certified venues, including the 4,000 square-foot ballroom, which can be divided into smaller breakout rooms. Utilize our versatile outdoor space for craft fairs, art shows, and other large-scale events.
Our experienced planners are on hand to help you manage every aspect of your event, including venue set-up, customized catering, and group accommodations. Your meeting attendees will be delighted with our extraordinary hotel location, nestled within the 300-acre grounds of Turtle Bay Exploration Park.
At A Glance
Total Guestrooms/Suites: 130/6
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 80,000 sq. ft.
Sheraton: 20,000 sq. ft.
Turtle Bay: 60,000 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 9,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 4,000 sq. ft.
Ideal Group Size: 200
Max Group Size: 400
Director of Sales & Marketing
- State-of-the-art technology
- Boardroom venue rental includes a private outdoor patio
- Room features natural lighting with floor-to-ceiling windows and a natural wood beam ceiling
- Seats up to 16 people conference style
Ideal Event Size: 300+
- The Sundial Ballroom is 4,000 square feet in size, with additional breakouts
- For a unique experience, host an evening dinner and reception in the museum, where attendees can enjoy a private viewing of the rotating exhibit hall
Ideal Event Size: 500
- The Santiago Terrace can accommodate up to 500, reception-style
- This outdoor space features two fire pits and a water feature
- Additional outdoor space is available in the Sundial Bridge
- Amphitheatre or the Rock Quarry Patio
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Sheraton Redding Hotel at The Sundial Bridge is in the midst of it all. Tucked within the grounds of Turtle Bay Exploration Park, we are surrounded by Northern California’s natural beauty. With convenient access to I-5 and state routes 299 and 44, our hotel is the ideal urban retreat.
- 80,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space
- LEED certified building
- Exclusive access to Turtle Bay Exploration Park