Our hotel sets the tone for exceptional meetings and events, with 80,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space and a one-of-a-kind location on the grounds of Turtle Bay Exploration Park.
State-of-the-art, LEED-certified venues include our 4,000 square-foot ballroom, which can be divided into smaller breakout rooms. Utilize our versatile outdoor space for craft fairs, art shows, and other large-scale events.
Trust our experienced planners to help you manage every aspect of your event, including customized catering and group accommodations. Your attendees and guests will be delighted with our extraordinary location, nestled within the 300-acre grounds of Turtle Bay Exploration Park.
At A Glance
Total Guestrooms/Suites: 130/6
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 80,000 sq. ft.
Sheraton: 20,000 sq. ft.
Turtle Bay: 60,000 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 9,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 4,000 sq. ft.
Ideal Group Size: 200
Max Group Size: 400
Director of Sales & Marketing
- State-of-the-art technology
- Rental of the Boardroom includes a private outdoor patio
- Room features natural lighting with floor to ceiling windows and a natural wood beam ceiling
- Seats up to 16 people conference style
Ideal Event Size: 300+
- Host your event in the Sundial Ballroom
- 4000 sq. feet with additional breakouts
- For a unique experience, host an evening dinner and reception in the museum where attendees can get a private viewing of the rotating exhibit hall
Ideal Event Size: 500
- Host your event in our Santiago Terrace which can accommodate up to 500 reception style
- This outdoor space features two fire pits and a water feature
- Additional outdoor space is available in the Sundial Bridge Amphitheatre, perfect for an outdoor wedding, or the Rock Quarry Patio, perfect place to host your group meals
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Sheraton Redding Hotel at The Sundial Bridge is in the midst of it all. Hotel visitors will be surrounded by all of Northern California’s natural beauty. With convenient access to I-5 and state routes 299 and 44, this is an ideal urban retreat.
Your attendees and guests will be delighted with our extraordinary location, nestled within the 300-acre grounds of Turtle Bay Exploration Park.
- 80,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space
- LEED certified building
- Exclusive access to Turtle Bay Exploration Park
More for Your Meetings & Events
When you choose Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, you’ll enjoy innovative spaces and programs that create opportunities for your attendees to truly connect. Book a meeting by October 31, 2017 for stays through December 31, 2017, and enjoy:
- 1,000 Starpoint® signing bonus for every 10 room nights
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
Work Smart. Earn Smarter.
Get the best of both rewards. Earn double Starpoints® on all eligible revenue for your events on Insider Dates — when you’ll get the absolute best rates — with 10 rooms or more. Even better: You’ll earn a signing bonus of 1,000 bonus Starpoints for every 10 room nights you book. Now that’s what we call a win-win.
Click here to view our Insider Dates.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc