A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with recently renovated guest rooms and extra amenities designed for your convenience, it's easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
"…The room was excellent. Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service.”
- Sheraton Club Guest Review
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
Sheraton Club guests receive:
- Keyed access to a private Club lounge (open 24/7)
- Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
- Guest rooms on preferred floors
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
Help yourself any time of the day to breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres and house wines
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free WiFi
- Business center services
- Open on weekdays from 6:30am-10pm & weekends from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Deluxe hot breakfast is served Monday – Friday from 6:30 AM - 9:00 AM and Saturday & Sunday from 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Evening hors d’oeuvres and house wines are served Monday-Friday from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
- Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax (can be booked upon request)
- Panoramic views of the Shasta Bally Mountain Range from the wrap around balcony. Views of the hotel’s entrance and overlooks the Mosaic restaurant’s front patio